Terms and Conditions | Entry process:
- The Awards are open to organisations that have a substantial base in the UK, or where the product or service is marketed within the UK. For individual entries, people should work for a substantial portion of their time in the UK.
- The word limit for entries (550 words) is intended as a guide and some entries may exceed the limit or present a different split depending on the criteria and questions.
- You may enter one or more of the categories. All material submitted will remain strictly confidential to the judges.
- The judges reserve the right to amend category selections where appropriate.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not accompanied by the appropriate supporting documentation.
- The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging, unfortunately it is not possible to provide feedback.
- Entries not made through the on-line submission system will not be accepted.
- The deadline for entries is 5pm on Friday 27 September. Any extensions have to be agreed with the team at BusinessGreen.
- Entries received after the final closing date will not be accepted.
- The winners and highly commended entries in each category will be announced at the presentation of the Awards; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time.
- The awards are free to enter, but by submitting an entry to the awards you agree to your organisation being represented at the awards ceremony as part of the BusinessGreen Technology Festival. Please find more details about the Festival here.
- Organisations that enter the awards and then fail to confirm their attendance at the awards ceremony will be removed from the shortlist and will not have their entry judged by the judging panel.
- Entries can reference historic achievements, but these are annual awards and as such the judges are primarily looking to reward projects and achievements that have been developed and/or delivered between July 1 2018 and the deadline for entries on 27 September 2019. The exception to this are the categories for individuals, where the judges will be more inclined to consider both recent and career achievements.
- Entries are confidential. However, a short description of the organisation, individual or project is required that will be included in the Awards guide. Similarly, images submitted in the entry may be used in the Awards guide. Please confirm that you have the copyright and are happy for any images to be reproduced before submitting them.
- All winners and highly commended entries will be announced at the Awards Ceremony on 5 December 2019.
- Winners, highly commended entries, and finalists are encouraged to promote their achievement through press releases, blog posts, adverts, and other marketing material.