1. What was your first ever job?
2. Why did you get into the sustainability industry?
Because there's no future without a future
3. What does your current role entail?
• Providing the public with access to accessible information about the climate crisis
• Mobilising the public to demand a future for themselves and their children
• Demanding accountability for climate change through legal action
• Seeking recognition of the state of emergency
4. What have been the most significant challenges for the sustainability industry in recent years?
• Ongoing political denial of the scale of the crisis
• Rising emissions
• Public confusion
• Lack of international leadership
5. What can our delegates expect from your presentation/panel?
• A practical programme of strategic action