What you need to know...
Before you submit your entry please confirm you or a representative of your organisation are able to attend the awards on 1 December 2017.
In order to ensure a level playing field for all entrants and to ensure we can invest in staging the awards, all finalists are required to attend the Awards Lunch and Ceremony. (If having submitted an entry you are unable to attend the awards please inform BusinessGreen as soon as possible).
BusinessGreen reserves the right to remove entries from the short list in the event of non-attendance.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Awards are open to organisations that have a substantial presence in the UK, or where the product or service is marketed within the UK. For individual entries, people should work for a substantial portion of their time in the UK.
2. You may enter one or more of the categories.
3. The summary of your entry may be published as part of a report on the Awards. Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry 'not for publication' such as exact budget figures/financial results etc.
4. Entries may be withdrawn at any point up to 6 October 2017 upon written request.
5. The judges reserve the right to amend category short lists where appropriate.
6. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the criteria or is not accompanied by the appropriate supporting documentation.
7. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging, unfortunately it is not possible to provide feedback.
8. Entries not made through the on-line submission system will not be accepted.
9. The winners and highly commended entries in each category will be announced at the presentation of the Awards; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time.
10. Entries received after the final closing date will not be accepted.
11. A minimum of two seats must be purchased for the awards by shortlisted firms.
12. Editor's decision is final