Terms and Conditions
1. The Awards are open to organisations that have a substantial base in the UK, or where the product or service is marketed within the UK. For individual entries, people should work for a substantial portion of their time in the UK.
2. You may enter one or more of the categories.
3. The summary of your entry may be published as part of a report on the Awards. Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry 'not for publication' such as exact budget figures/financial results etc.
4. Entries may be withdrawn at any point up to 7th April 2016 upon written request.
5. The judges reserve the right to amend category selections where appropriate.
6. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not accompanied by the appropriate supporting documentation.
7. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging, unfortunately it is not possible to provide feedback.
8. Entries not made through the on-line submission system will not be accepted.
9. The winners and medallists of each category will be announced at the presentation of the Awards; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time.
10. Entries received after the final closing date will not be accepted.
11. All shortlisted companies are required to buy a minimum of two seats to attend the awards.